Nelson mom/baby update:
I got Picc-line out of my arm and it's SO nice not to have to suran-wrap my arm before I shower. I'm also glad people can now stop asking "what did you do to your arm?" I have a pretty funky tan line and some funky looking skin where the dressing was, but that's temporary.
My last doctor's appointment everything was deemed to be going well except that the baby is a bit small (30th percentile) so they have me going to get non-stress tests twice weekly and I'm going to get another "big" ultrasound in an hour. I don't mind one bit if the baby is small.... that's a small hole she has to come out of!! (as long as she is healthy).
I'm ever so excited and anxious to have this baby. I puked again this morning and I'm pretty anemic and weak, but overall I'd say that I'm doing rather well.

Nelson Father update: Steve is enjoying his 8-5 job. No word yet on if he is going to be hired perminently yet. Getting secondary applications for dental schools. We are keeping our fingers crossed for Loma Linda Dental School.

Comments

Chad said…
You should come back to Utah. Eat good food. Breathe clean air. Make Gramma & Grampa happy. Play games. Give candy to trick-or-treaters. Escape California.
Christa said…
So do you miss your arm apparatus? 30th percentile is pretty small. What did the ultrasound show? How about those nonstress tests? (I had to do those biweekly with Jacob, too. I thought it was nice to just lay down and relax for a bit.) Keep us updated!
Cambrienelson said…
I'd miss Steve too much to go back to Utah. No, I don't miss my arm apparatus. The ultrasound said "oh, I see you're having twins..." not very funny I say- but steve thought so. My doctor will interpret test results some time before Oct 4th when I see her next. I'll keep u updated.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results