Steve: Brett's bond with Cambrie must grow deeper than I imagined. Yup, ever since their first kiss, it should've been obvious that they were trying to be just like each other. Noticing a trend where BOTH went to Ricks & UVSC, BOTH are/have pursued nursing, BOTH went to foreign countries on either mission or service (NC is a foreign land bytheway), BOTH have gotten in car accidents. I could go on... That's why Cambrie's previous incident should've been a sign of the future for Brett to take heed realizing this too would happen to him...We saw that one coming!

Comments

Unknown said…
Does that mean that I'm going to be rich, famous, and live in Southern California like you?
Cambrienelson said…
Maybe...but I would watch out if I were you-- you may gain 30 lbs within 9 months!!!
Unknown said…
Well I'm not as well educated as you in the medical profession, but judging from my studies so far, there are certain physiological reassurances that I have that something like that won't happen in the same way as you. But thanks for the warning.
Gramps said…
Does this mean Brettt will be married and pregnant in a couple of years?
Marilyn said…
Brett, you telll lies! Here you have been saying that you have VL all of theses years...but you look pretty easy to me...no resistance whatever to a pretty girl who wants to lay one on ya!

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results