You people need to write more exciting things in the Blog.... I just fell asleep while sitting at the computer reading the Groneman Blog. That's a sure sign that we need to turn up the excitement level ..... or that I'm the laziest pregnant lady this side of the Mississippi.

Well here is our contribution to the excitement level for the day: Steve got a dental school interview with Loma Linda University. And when he called to schedule the interview they said "we've been waiting for you to call Steve." Steve was the first to call for an interview and will be interviewing with a guy that already knows and likes Steve. We are so excited!! We really have high hopes for Steve getting into Loma Linda next year.

Also exciting: I am now the proud owner of an "out-ie" belly button. I've been an "in-ie" for years and years now, but I decided it was time for a change (Actually, someone growing inside of me decided for me). Now there's some exciting news.

Comments

Cambrienelson said…
Actually the out-ie is a half-ie. I have an in-ie. I know what an in-ie is. Cambrie's half-ie, which was an in-ie, is not an out-ie, but doesn't count as an in-ie. Out-ie belly buttons stick out-ie of the bell-ie, you see. Hers-ie doesn't stick-ie out-ie, but it's not an in-ie; therefor-ie, it's a half-ie...which makes the bab-ie happy because there's more roomy in the tumm-ie

--Stevie
Unknown said…
Well that sounds good with the interview stuff for Steve. Sounds like you've got good reasons to be pretty dang hopeful about it. Congrats (but not enough congrats to jinx it).

As for the out-ie and in-ie bellie buttonie . . . have you ever had one of those moments where someone just strikes a chord with you and you totally realize, comprehend, and understand exactly the experiences that others are going through? This is not one of those times.
Chad said…
I've always been an outie. People in the pool thought that was wierd one day, and informed me that wasn't normal. I'm a natural outie!

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results