With my leaving Novell, I get to take my hardware home / don't have a need for all of it. Some of it is pretty nice still. For those of you in California or Maryland, Dad has offered to pay shipping if you want it.

So, here's what's available (no guarantees - I might take some of it to my new office)

(2) 17" Flat panel monitors
(1) Dell 2.53 GHz, 1 GB memory, 40 GB + 100 GB Hard drives, NVidia 5200 (AGP)

This has the Fan Sensor problem discussed several weeks ago.

(1) Chad-Built AMD64 Dual Core 2.2 GHz, 1 GB Memory, 120 GB Hard drive, NVidia 6xxx series (I forgot exact model, PCI-X)
This is pretty good, but I've noticed a few quirks with it sometimes.

If someone wants it, let me know, otherwise the computers will be test machines that I won't use very often, and the monitors sit in a dark closet, where they will live in fear of the monsters. I had a dream about a shark-mutant thing last night. Its fins acted like hydrofoils. It also was able to get around on land fairly well. I had to escape by running bast a cougar that almost bit me. Pretty cool, but obviously I was scared since my brain designs my nightmares to scare me.


Comments

Unknown said…
Nice stuff. My lappy 486 does fine for me. It'd be a shame to have all that stuff sit in your closet though.
Christa said…
DASTRUPS ARE VERY INTERESTED
Gramps said…
Chad, figure out what you're keeping and if you have a cpu left over, I'll ship it to Dastrups. CK, you have a pretty good monitor/keyboard/mouse don't you?
Cambrienelson said…
Nelsons are also interested... I think that Dastrups have first dibs though.
Chad said…
None of these will be available for two weeks.

Dastrups have their request in, then BJ wanted a monitor, then the rest.
Cambrienelson said…
We'll take whatever we can get

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results