So I just got my car back 2 days ago after it was in the body shop for over a month. Bla. It's been frustrating to have to spend $1,000 and not have a car for a month because some guy was an idiot driver... A big thanks to Mom n' Dad for letting me borrow the $ for the deductible while I pay for tuition and what-not.


I also got pictures emailed to me yesterday from my cut back in July. I already sent you the picture of the stitches. That was a pretty cool picture too. Anyway, I thought you might enjoy a little more blood and violence in your life. There you go.

Comments

Christa said…
Congrats on getting your car back. Although it must have been a pain to have to wait a month for it, at least you have an insurance company that will pay for it (unlike us with our accident)-- at least everything but $1000 (which isn't exactly petty cash at your stage of life, or ours either for that matter). As for the pictures, all I have to say is, "Eew. Gross." How's the scar?
Cambrienelson said…
I'm sure it's wonderful to have wheels once more. Nice battle wounds- I'm sure you'll totally get the chics with a scar like that on your face.
Christa said…
Brigham:
Blood and gore? Where?
Gramps said…
So does the car look normal?

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results