Mountain Reunion This Weekend

Hey gang, Webers are hosting a Haslem Family Reunion this Friday/Saturday (8-9 Sept) at the Mountain Property. Friday dinner will be served and of course we'll handle breakfast/lunch for our clan. We'll have the ATVs there for folks to ride. I hope you can make it. The road is good enough you can drive a car to the mountain, or if you prefer not to, there is a Forest service parking lot immediately left of the gate at the bottom. If you can and want to come for all or part, let yer mom know and we'll make arrangements

Comments

Christa said…
We want to come for all of it. Go ahead and make the arrangements. Such a generous offer!
Gramps said…
OK! I'll throw in a few extra paper plates!
Unknown said…
I get off of work in Provo at 5:00 on Friday. I don't even know if I'll have my car back by then... Hopefully I will. Do I need keys or numbers to get up there?

...it's been probably 5 years since I've been there. Hopefully I remember how to get there...

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results