I have 2 reviews for the day:

1. Pirates 3.
Thumbs down. 3 out of 10. Too long, too complicated, too dramatic and cheesy, and battle scenes WAY to long.

2. Shade Clothing
Thumbs up. 9 out of 10. It is a clothing line started by LDS people. It was recommended to me so I bought 1 undershirt. I thought it was a bit pricey ($17) but I've honestly worn it every single day since I got it in the mail (4 days in a row now). I can wear it under any shirt in my wardrobe and never have to tug or do anything to remain modest as I move throughout the day. Definately worth the $. Check it out at http://www.shadeclothing.com/product/Products.aspx

Comments

Christa said…
I agree with the Shade review! You may have noticed that I requested 2 undertees for Christmas, and they are FABULOUS!!!
Christa said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erica said…
I agree about Pirates 3. I watched it in the Drive In a while ago, and it took me a while to figure out what the movie was about, and it really is cheesy (and LONG).
Gramps said…
Kind of like Pirates 2 then. I thought that one was pretty bad with a plot that was hard to follow and non-exciting battles etc. that were so long they put me to sleep. Too bad, the original is one of my favorite moves of all time.
Marilyn said…
So, for you shade fans. They are based out of Pleasant Grove, Utah, I believe..when I ordered Christas for Christmas, that is where they came from, so next time you are here, you can pick them up and not pay for shipping.
Katie Groneman said…
I'm also a Shade fan, although I've found a less expensive brand "Down East Basics" that work just as well, and leave a little more money in the pocket. I bought them at Seagull Book, but I think you can get them online.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results