TRUE FRIENDSHIP (none of this cutesey sissy stuff...I get tired of that junk in my email inbox, just the plain truth about how a true friend really acts.)
1. When you are sad--I will help you get drunk and plot revenge against the sorry idiot who made you sad.
2. When you are blue-- I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
3. When you smile -- I will know you are plotting something that I need to be involved in.
4. When you are scared -- I will laugh and laugh and razz you about it every chance I get.
5. When you are worried -- I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be until you quit whining.
6. When you are confused-- I will use little words.
7. When you are sick--Stay the heck away from me until you are well again. I don't want whatever you have.
8. When you fall-- I will point and laugh at your clumsy sorry self.
9. This is my oath.... I pledge it to the end "Why?" you may ask;"because you are my friend".
"Friendship is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel it's true warmth." Remember: A friend will help you move. A really good friend will help you move a body. Let me know if I ever need to bring a shovel...

Comments

Marilyn said…
ah, your words of inspiration have lifted my sights so much higher, dear!
Unknown said…
so um . . . cute. . .

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results