I'm sure most of you have heard by now but our beloved prophet has passed away tonight

Comments

Marilyn said…
yes, my dad just called me, and I have already shed tears. What an amazing person he was, and what an incredible legacy he left behind to make the world a better place. I really loved him, and I will really miss him. I feel more like he was a close brother than someone who never knew me. But he made my life better by teaching me what I needed to know as the Lords mouthpiece. I have been dreading this day of loss for a long time.
Erica said…
What an amazing legacy he left for us. I will never forget it. I testified that he was a prophet of God every day of my mission. And I know it's true! I can't get over how happy he must be right now, being with Marjorie, his parents (especially his mother who passed away when he was a litle boy), and knowing that he worked hard until the very end. This is so sad for us, but so so happy for him. He will not be forgotten.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results