I'm very happy to announce that I've got morning sickness (well, I guess all-day sickness). I don't know if anyone has ever been happier than me to have morning sickness. My hopes are high that that is all it will continue to be. It is wonderful to think that it might even go away in a month and a half! I'm nauseated pretty much all day long, and am only able to eat a little of very bland foods, but I'm SSOOOOOO happy about it. I don't know if the Lord decided to make this one easier since we didn't really have a choice in whether or not we were pregnant right now, or if it is all the prayers that have been going up in my behalf, but whatever it is I'm grateful.
I went to the doctor today since I've lost 9 lbs in 2 weeks, but they said it's not a problem as long as I'm able to stay hydrated (and I am). I got an ultrasound picture out of the deal too. Imagine a really tiny blob in the middle of a black and white ultrasound picture....yep that's exactly what our baby looks like :)

Comments

Unknown said…
I don't get it. . . Why is morning sickness a good thing? I know it's better than your last ordeal. Is it some sort of sign that for some reason, that means that it's less of a chance that last time's stuff isn't happening? Either way, I'm happy that you're happy about it.
Gramps said…
Yea...whazza difference?
Cambrienelson said…
The difference is that I can eat!!!! That I don't feel so nauseated that I want to be dead, that I'm only counting down the days instead of the hours until it's over. Almost every pregnant person has to deal with morning sickness. It's no fun-- but at least you can FUNCTION. Yes, I'd much rather have morning sickness.
Marilyn said…
I am just hoping that it is less because of our prayers, not because it gets worse as time goes on.
Christa said…
So last week when I talked to you, you said that you had gained 7 lbs. So does that mean you've lost 9 lbs in the last one week?
Cambrienelson said…
gained 7 from pre-pregnancy weight, then lost it all plus an extra 2 beeen loosing for about a week and a half). But I think I'm going to stay right here at 124 for a while.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results