So... I post. It's been a while - I've been busy. Erica's asleep on the couch right now, dropped dead from exhaustion. I thought things would slow down once we were married. They have, but only a little. Our schedule is still hectic, with every day being packed with things we need to do. And many things get perpetually bumped to "tomorrow". We get burned out sometimes and just crash. Recently Erica's started watching season 1 of "Lost". She likes it.

We're still uncertain what we're going to do with our other house. We have decided to repaint it before we do much else. We want to get that done asap, since it's been costing $1700 month (mortgage + utilities). That will go down next month - I refinanced! With my FHA loan, I was able to refinance for free, from 6.625% to 5.5%. That's slightly more than $150 / month I don't have to pay. That will be good if we choose to rent it.

We pray every day for Cambrie & her baby, and once in a while some of the rest of y'all get a mention as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results