It is good to hear from Chad and Erica! We don't get that nearly enough. If you guys need painting supplies, you can borrow ours... you don't need to buy them.
Change of plans with Cambrie. The Dr came in to see Cambrie this morning. From about 8 pm last night till 10 AM Cambrie was running a low grade fever and Cambries heart has been doing palpitations...over 100 beats per minute. The Dr ordered an EKG, which is always a sure way to make it go back to normal, and it did, before they got the EKG done. The DR and Cambrie thinks that the fever/palpitations are a result of her being dehydrated. The Dr hates to send Cambrie home miserable and so they are going to keep her and thinks they will put in a PEG line, surgically into the intestine. Doesn't sound like that decision is written in stone yet, but for the few days that they did have the feeding tube in, Cambrie wasn't nauseated, so that is the last possibility of help. It isn't without it's risks. Cambrie could dislodge it while vomiting, which would be a unwanted complication, for sure. So we will see what happens with that. Chad, we appreciate you and Erica's prayers, and I am sure the rest of you are praying for her too. So thanks to everyone, on that note.
In the meanwhile, Cambrie has asked that I come down to help, this Sunday, so of course I will go. I expect to be down there probably until I have to drive back to fly to NYC. Wish my flight was on Southwest so I could change my flight to out of Ontario, but they don't fly to where I needed to go. So, beings that it is a non-changeable or refundable ticket, I will have to use it, as is, or lose it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results