I just got a Christmas card today from Emily Mullholland. I was shock to read that "she and DAVE" are doing fine. I knew a couple of years ago that Alan was going downhill with his Parkinsons Disease, but I didn't realize until today that he died back in April of 2004! It was a form letter and Emily was assuming "we all knew" about Alan's death and that she remarried this guy, Dave Bradstreet, this year. So, that came as a blow to us. Alan was a great guy, and he played a part in Kim's getting his testimony, albeit small. But they were great neighbors, and Alan was one of the 2 men in the ward (Newell Jensen being the other), that gave me a powerful blessing 4 days after Breanna was born, that helped me to survive the dying of my thyroid gland until they finally had proof they needed to treat it, 4 months later. It makes me sad that he is gone. Emily sent news about the boys. If anyone wants to read it, let me know and I will send it to ya, via Email.

Hey, Christa! Did you get your new bedroom set with your Bday and Christmas $? I don't know if they have a Macy's Dept Store down there, but if they do, and you haven't purchased your bedroom comforter set, go check them out. I got a $400.00 quilt set yesterday for $69.00!! I love it! Yeah for our team! It had 24 peices to it, 2 sets of drapes, pillowshams, dustruffles, the whole works! I am very happy with it! Not all of the deals were that good, but they had another very nice set for (originally costing $400.00 for $99 too).

Comments

Christa said…
I loved brother Mulholland-- what sad news. I'd love to get read their Christmas card, so please email it to me.

I'll have to check ou Macys online. I haven't bought anything yet because I decided that it would be stupid to do so before I could afford to get the whole set-- otherwise it could be long gone before I could afford to get matching drapes, etc.
Cambrienelson said…
Very sad. At least she remarried.
Marilyn said…
Like I said, my quilt set came with 2 pair of drapes, so just look for the ones that have them. I REALLY want you to use that money I gave you for your birthday to buy a quilt set, while the prices are so low, so send me a picture when you get it, or next time, I will probably just buy it for you, and then you won't get what YOU would have chosen. And that could be your version of scary!

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results