Greetings from Marysvale!

This is the first time I have ever used a laptop. We brought this along because I don't ATV ride on Sunday, so with this laptop and my flashCheck Spellingdrive with PAF on it, I am set up to do genealogy for as long as I want to! Which make for a happy camper.
Raindrops are falling on the roof (soon to be on my head). 3 days ago, we had a perfect forecast for the weekend. Yesterday, they said there would be a 30% chance of showers...yesterday they changed it to a 70%, and the rain started just after we got in the Jeep in Cedar Hills, and it rained most of the way down here yesterday. And it is around 50 degrees, with rain forecast all weekend long. Had I known we were going to have a soggy weekend, I would have delayed this trip. Bummer. If it rains too much, we may have to give it up. We don't have wipers installed on our goggles, and the roads will get too muddy. So we shall see what happens. One thing is sure: We won't have to worry about dusty roads!!!

Comments

Gramps said…
Dusty roads started on Day 2

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results