NM update

We've been hangin' out here a couple of days now. Nothing monumental to say. I will say this though: having 2 women around makes life easier while taking care of children since one can entertain while the other gets something productive done (running, cooking, dealing with a crisis). It would be VERY nice to live very close to a sibling/friend to be able to do this on a regular basis.

We tried to go get pictures taken at the mall today of Ty which ended up not working, but they still had fun on the play area at the mall. No other monumental trips. Benjamin and Kiera are having a ton of fun together and Lydia enjoys watching them and laughs at their playing. Kiera likes to randomly give Jacob hugs which is cute and today he decided to give her the not-so-gentle hugs that he gives his mom which was way cute. I got pictures but I have no camera cord so you'll have to wait.

Ty is sleeping much better. Slept 7 hours straight last night; only cried for 4 mins before his morning nap. Much better.

Comments

Marilyn said…
Hallelujah and thank you for the update! Yes, I think you and Christa should be neighbors! That way, when I came to see one I could see you both! See what you can do about that eh? (I happen to know that the Dastrups would like to work in St George....) Oh, and my dentist yesterday said that there is a GREAT need for pediatric dentists in St George! There are currently only 3 (a friend of his is one of them)
Gramps said…
I'm glad you sisters can help each other out. I've got a bunch of good kids. I'd love to watch the kids play together. I've got to get busy on the new playhouse.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results