Nothing tastes better than....

The other day, we had my mom and dad over for dinner. Afterward, we were sitting on the patio enjoying the evening with them...and we had a new experience! I could smell a very delicious smelling fresh baked bread. I had never smelled it before in our area unless I was making bread, and I wondered where on earth it could be coming from! I didn't have to wonder too long before Brett and Katie came out to join us with some fresh backed foccasia bread and balsamic vinegar! It was SOOOO tasty! EVERY bit as good as Macaroni grills bread. They brought us out a loaf, and even though I was not at all hungry because we had just eaten, I HAD to eat it! Katie is a darn good bread maker! I love the fringe benefits of our new neighbors! They are great!

Comments

Erica said…
Katie, I want your recipe, if you're willing to share it. :)
Christa said…
Ditto. Wish you were our neighbors!

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results