Nothing to say--

Kiera wore her pink dress from grandma again at church. She loves to wear it and she loves all the attention she gets from everyone in it "what is this 2-year-old prom?"

Me n' the girls are going to Albuturkey this weekend. We'll be there for 10 days making messes in the dastrup household. Hopefully steve can have a little bit more effective studying with us gone.

I'm training for a half marathon for anybody who didn't know. running by myself is B-O-R-I-N-G. All my runner friends are pregnant right now so there is nobody to run with.

Comments

Gramps said…
I'm glad Kiera likes her dress. Grandma put a lot of work into it for that little laday so she could feel special. As for having nobody to run with, what's Buff, chopped liver?
Marilyn said…
Buff doesn't do more than 3 miles at a time. She isn't training for a half marathon any more.
Marilyn said…
I am glad that she got over the "dress falling off" bit. Erica, when you have 2 little girls I will make them some matching dresses too! That will make it all worth it huh? (having another baby?)
Stevo said…
All your runner friends are pregnant?...BUFF! Is there something you haven't been telling us?

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results