Man, I hate to push down that cute picture of Emmy, but I have a minute, so I thought I'd post something.

We are loving having the Nelsons here in the Q! We definitely need to be neighbors in the future! The kiddos are really cute together, and I am amazed at how much Benjamin enjoys playing with Kiera and Lydia both. Kiera will give Jacob random hugs from time to time, which is darling-- until he pulls her hair.

Ty has really made HUGE progress with his sleeping since we started sleep training at the beginning of the month. He now only gets up once or twice a night and has FINALLY mastered falling asleep on his own for naps as well. He doesn't even cry very long anymore! HOORAY!!! I'm feeling like I might survive this child after all!

We celebrated Moo's 5 1/2th birthday today with a "cake" made of a Rice Krispie treat frosted with chocolate syrup and a match for a candle. It was a great party. Too bad you missed it!

The boys finish school on Tuesday. I'm not sure what we are going to do all summer (Jacob has summer school in July, thank goodness, but the rest of May and June are looming...), but people do it all the time, so I'm sure we'll come up with something. Maybe some of you all could come on down and visit!

Comments

Katie Groneman said…
Yay! We're glad Ty's sleeping better. I wish someone had sleep trained me when I was little... Brett's getting annoyed with my wailing at 2:00am. Did that author write a sleep book for adults?
Marilyn said…
Katie, I feel your pain, and Kim concurs with your being awake when it is time to sleep too! I don't have issues anymore (but I used to have them bad), but Kim does.
Marilyn said…
I am so glad that Ty is catching on to the whole sleep thing. That will help you keep your sanity!
Gramps said…
Nice to hear from you Bug. You're starting to sound human again instead of a nervous breakdown ready to happen like you used to a couple of months ago. I'm sure Benjamin & Jacob appreciate an alert mother again as I'm sure does Brigham.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results