Bummer budget cuts

Time to brag about my husband:  yesterday he won an award for the best buisness plan of the year for the dental students.  He got a fancy plaque and $100 worth of free dental stuff (as if we didn't already have enough of that).  He really did a great job with it; I'm sure his MBA helped. 
Last year the winner got $500.  Budget cuts.
For years Loma Linda has had a policy that if a dental class ever had a 100% pass rate they each got a big reward such as Disneyland Season passes, I- Pad, etc..  Yep, you guessed it. ...... Budget cuts. 
We had to go to Cafe Rio to celebrate steve's accomplishments last night. 

Comments

Marilyn said…
Congratulations STEVO! Pretty awesome, I would say! Frankly I am surprised that they are actually cutting their budget: It seems like govt. all over the land TALK about cutting the budget but then they don't.
But it is still great to be #1, right? Good for you Steve.
Erica said…
Way to go, Steve! $100 is still good money in my book.
Gramps said…
$100 is better than a kick in the pants. And you can never have enough toothbrushes. GOOD JOB STEVE! I'm proud of you. My kids have really chosen good partners.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results