About Sunday

So this upcoming Sunday is the usual second Sunday of the month family dinner. But most of us did just just see each other for dinner 2 nights ago, and we will be working together this weekend helping Chad's family move, and I know that Dastrups have Brigham's family in town....I just don't know if we should save doing a dinner till a week later.... I just need your input. Especially I guess from Chad, Erica (who may like to come out to have some food since they won't know where half of their food even is) and CK on what your desires are. So I can plan!

Also, I need to know when to plan this "shower that is not a shower" for Katie's baby. Brett and Katie just want to have a family dinner and are good with inviting my extended family to come so that they can see them, but they don't want gifts (we can just gift them when the baby comes). So I need to know when you CAN'T do a dinner from you all, so I can plan on when it could work. I guess there is a way to do that on Google calendar...but I don't know exactly how to do it. If someone would like to take that on, and then everyone add what ever other commitments you have on there, we can find a day. Brett you said maybe you could do that?

Comments

Gramps said…
No matter what anyone else says...I hope *I* get dinner this Sunday. I'll share mine with anyone else that shows up.
Katie Groneman said…
We were planning on coming (my sister is coming to stay with us, but she'll be off visiting her in-laws that day). So I think we're free to come - tell us what to bring.
Gramps said…
Bring Brett & little Grezelda
Unknown said…
I'm afraid that we are out but could do the 27th. What birthday party plans are there?
Marilyn said…
Would it work to actually do a dinner on Kim's birthday?
Gramps said…
What birthday? I gave those up a long time ago.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results