Another good movie

Kim and I watched "Extraordinary Measures" last night. It's about a family that has two children with Pompea Disease, which kills by the time they get to 9. The father just couldn't accept the death sentence pronounced by the Drs and decides to try to do something about it. The father is not a Dr, but still is tenacious in finding something to help his children. It is a true story and a great reminder of what people on a mission that just won't give up, are able to do. (It reminds me that way, of Cambrie!)
I would highly recommend it. It makes me wonder though, how many things I could have done that I gave up on.

Comments

Chad said…
If you're the less serious type, Erica and I have watched a couple of movies on Netflix...

Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs - Decent movie. Had a few spots that made us both laugh. Not Monsters Inc or Cars quality though.

Night at the Museum : Smithsonian - We didn't like it. A lot more "slapstick" than I anticipated.
Gramps said…
FYI the movie Marilyn talks about stars Harrison Ford and Brandon Frazier. Interesting movies you picked Chad. I'm just the opposite of you. I didn't like Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs at all but I thought Night at the Museum: Smithsonian was decent entertainment. Different strokes for different folks I suppose.
Stevo said…
We loved Extraordinary Measures. It's at least a 1x see
Unknown said…
We really liked it, too. Good stuff.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results