Games & Kid Activities

Taking Brett's queue, I created a Google site, similar to the recipe site, for games.  I think I am just getting old, but when I don't play a game for a few months, I forget the rules.  I also learned a couple of new, fun games when we were at the Nelson's house last.  Anyway, I put a link to it over there <-- in the list next to the family recipes.  If you get the time and the inclination, add some of your favorite games....or even kid activities and share your ideas there.

Comments

Unknown said…
And I was speculating that you were going to create some sort of "Groneman Reviews of stuff" site first. This works. I just don't know if I know of many things to contribute to this right now... Unless it's relating to homework...

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results