HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SWEETHEART! 56????


Hey, this is just to let the whole world know how much I love and appreciate you! You are such a sweetheart! And you have provided us a great life over many years. You have such a good heart, and you make me happy every day of my life! Thanks for so many kind things that you do. You are so very good at making me feel loved and special every day, and I often forget to do the same! Sometimes, I think that I don't deserve such a sweet and loving husband.

Somehow when we got married, I couldn't imagine that we would ever get old. That was too far in the future to even think about, and it felt like it would never come. But of course, it did! But, I am sure glad I have you to grow old with and have fun with, and we have 40 years worth of fun memories together, and we shall share many more good times to come, which also makes me happy! Thanks for loving me, and being a great dad and gramps! Everyone who knows you loves you, and I feel very privileged to have you as my own sweetheart! I LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH!! PS, I will have some pumpkin pie ready for you when you get home, and maybe we better only use 1 candle for every 5 years so we don't burn it to a crisp! :)

Comments

Gramps said…
PUMPKIN PIE!?! Oh wow...coolness! Num num num num nummy! Desert after Arctic Circle! Yea, I thank my lucky stars every day when I realize that you are mine and that I have the girl of my dreams just kicking around my house all the time. I've got what love stories and chick flicks are written about.
Gramps said…
Oh...btw, I approve of a family sloberation....after all...I'm only 29 once.......

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results