What did you have for breakfast today (Saturday)?

Mmm...Marilyn fixed crepes (from the family recipe site) topped with a layer of her cream cheese/marshmallo goo, fresh sliced strawberries, a touch of home made strawberry jam, and some fresh lemon juice squeezed on the top.  It was a taste of heaven.  How about you?  After that we found a bottle of pickle juice that she had put on the shelf because she had too much of it last time she pickled garlic.  I boiled up a bunch of eggs and filled the jar.  This is different juice than the pickled bean juice so I'm interested to see if it's as good.

Oh...and as a sidenote, it is the end of the world as we know itCLICK HERE

Comments

Marilyn said…
NOOOO!!! ANYTHING BUT THAT!
Cambrienelson said…
Doesn't bother me! I don't eat the stuff anymore : )
(Ok, I'll admit I very infequently will eat a bit).

And, to asnwer your question: we had waffles for breakfast. We usually have waffles about 5 x per week around here since it is a easy way of using wheat which is cheap and plentiful at our house. I make "waffle mixes" and put them in my freezer with the ground wheat, powdered milk/eggs, so I basically add vanilla, water, and oil.
Erica said…
We had bacon, eggs, toast. MmmMmmmMmm. :) We love Saturday mornings over here.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results