Wish us luck

Starting tomorrow (sunday) and going through possibly tuesday Steve will be taking his dental school practical-boards (ie- he get's to perform skills in front of a very scrutinizing audience).  Very important test and it is so easy to fail if he does the slightest little dinky thing wrong.  So, I'll bet you can guess what we are praying for.
Tomorrow I also face 'impossible' challenges.  I get to take 3 little ladies to church by myself.  My good friend in the ward just had her baby a few days ago and her husband is also doing his Boards so I'm taking her 3 year old all day long.  This wouldn't be such a huge deal but Kiera has a raging ear infection and vomited 7 times today.  Who knows-- if she is still off tomorrow I might just keep the 3 ladies home from church although I'd feel guilty..... we'll see I guess.  We do what we can right?

Comments

Gramps said…
Oh man..your girls have had more than their share of sickness this year. Poor little Kiera..I wish Gramps could take her pain away. You're a good egg for helping your friend out. I wish Stevo all the best in his testing. Let us know how it goes. It's always a nervous thing to take a test where if you make one little mistake you fail. May he have steady hands.
Chad said…
Luck wished.
Katie Groneman said…
Wow, that sounds stressful- break a leg!
Unknown said…
Good luck, Steve! Piece of cake.

Although it's too late, you definitely have a right to stay home! Anytime a kid has been vomiting or running a fever in the last 24 hours I'm sure everyone would be grateful if you did. Whether or not you went, I hope you survived!
Erica said…
Take luck, Steve! You can do it.
Marilyn said…
Go Steve go! I will join you in prayer, although I am sure your preparations and prayers would be sufficient
Cambrie do report on your day...if you survived. With a child throwing up, I would have felt NO GUILT whatsoever staying home.
Unknown said…
Well there's an ugly-lookin' blog post. Have better news on the next one. Good luck to all who could use it.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results