The Chad Report


So I've completed my first week of real work. And it is work. I went to Monterey and to Hermosa Beach (near L.A.) this past week, and worked tons -- 74 hours in one week! It's cool though, because what else am I going to do when my relatives that live nearby are in San Diego? And my company gives me 1.5 hours of time off for every hour over 40 I work in a week. So I earned 51 hours off, which I'm using.

I have a cold, probably a mix between being in a confined tube with a lot of other people from all over, and breathing the smog of LA. I'm taking today off to try to work it out of my system.

BTW, can y'all send me an email so I have everyone's email address? I have some, but not all. I have Dad's, Mom's, and CK's. But for the rest of y'all I have old, outdated email addresses I think. Send it to the lower case letters in the following: cISFORCHADgronemaAn at the gmail . com.

Comments

Gramps said…
Hmm.....try first initial, last name at google's email service if you don't understand what Chat posted. How much comp time off can you accumulate before they say "too much dude"?
Marilyn said…
Youre ALIVE!!! Good to hear from ya. So do ya Like what you are doing, comp time off aside?

yeah, what is with the user unfriendly email address you gave us??? An effort to keep us from contacting you or what?
Chad said…
The email address is so that bots (programs that crawl the web) won't be able to get my email address so easily. I don't like spam.

Work is good. They encourage us to take our comp time quickly, I don't know how much they let us save.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results