Today I went to the store and bought some food. The trouble with buying food lately is that I have to haul it up the 3 flights of stairs to our appartment. So as I was unloading my trunk I was debating which was worse: trying to carry all of it in one load, or making 2 trips up and down the stairs to get it all. I had just decided to go with the one load option when a black male neighbor of mine whom I'd never talked to before came and offered to carry them for me. I was very grateful as it is hard enough to get myself up the stairs lately. I thought it was very nice of him and I thought, ' I hope my brothers are the type of people who would do that'. I think they probably are.

Comments

Gramps said…
He deserves cookies!
Gramps said…
Hey...HAVEN'T YOU HAD THAT BABY YET?!?!?!?!
Unknown said…
Nah. I think I would have just laughed that she had to carry it all up by herself and run off to my next heist at the local bank.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results