Let it snow! It snowed slightly as yer mom was leaving for California (in the AM) and it started snowing hard about noon yesterday. It sure seems a lot more Christmassy (is that a word?) around here. Just nobody to share it with. :-( Marilyn: I went to Wallgreens and got some more people on the way back from One Man Band with Dad yesterday. Yer mom always seems to have the camera when I need to take pictures (I used our webcam for this). I hope you are taking lots of pictures of Kiera! I wish my grandsons were here to slide down our back hill.

UPDATE: It was 13 degrees when I left home this morning. Brrrrr! I love it.

Update to the update: 7 degrees this morning (Thursday)

Comments

Cambrienelson said…
I sure am glad that I'm in sunny So Cal. It can snow when I come up for christmas though.
Cambrienelson said…
Ya'll can be jealous of the warm sunshine in California. They never use their furnace at all. The "cold front" had hit them yesterday. It was all the way down to....53 degrees!!!! Doesn't exactly give you the Christmas spirit though! But hey, we don't need Christmas spirit here...we got a DARLING baby to play with!
Marilyn said…
Previous entry says it was from Cambrie. It isn't. It is from Marilyn. I am not used to trying to do this from someone elses computer
Gramps said…
Bah.....The holiday season just isn't as good at 50 degrees or more.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results