So I haven't created a post on here for a while. Lest ye all think I vanished, I'd just like to announce that I have an 8-10 page paper due on Edgar Allan Poe tomorrow (Thursday) which needs much work. I have a quick little date tonight to the BYU Synthesis concert. I've been out with her twice before, but one was back in the summer and the other was probably last winter/spring.

And there's 1 1/2 weeks left of classes. Hallelujah!

And there's your update on my life.

Now to business: Dastrups, I have you for Christmas this year, and frankly, the "gift wish list" blog isn't helping me out at all... I vote you do something about that. :)

Comments

Gramps said…
"Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night."
Unknown said…
Yes, I have a job that gets me off of work late. I'm aware of this fact.
Christa said…
So-- did you know that Edgar Allen Poe lived here in Baltimore? Come on out and see his house!

Also-- I actually did post on the Christmas list-- a nice long post. Unfortunately, it turned out that Blogger wasn't working that day. I'll try again soon.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results