DASHING THRU THE SNOW....yup, it snowed last night. Not tons, but enough to make it really feel like the holidays are coming on! I am so relieved to have my yard finally put to bed so I can focus on some other things for a season! LIKE CAMBRIES BABY PERHAPS MAKING IT'S DEBUT NEXT MONDAY!!! EXCITING stuff! I hope little miss Nelson is ready to come we can play babies sooner...but only if she is READY. We did a NICU baby a year ago, and I am not going to be ready to do it again any time soon!!!

So yesterday I spent 8 hours at the family History library in SLC. It is great fun when you find what you are looking for in great quantities. And no, I wasn't finding any new people I don't already have record of...I am doing what we have been instructed that our generation (yeah, that means you too) needs to do. And that, is documentation. Sounds boring. But it is important...because currently the LDS churches geneology is the biggest mess in all the world, because they haven't required proof of sources of information, that is why some of our ancestors have had their work done 12 times already..each one with miniscule variations from each other. HUGE waste of time. Anyway, the church is going to be coming out with a new program to improve things called "My Family Tree" in which everything has to be documented, so it will be very acurate. I am working on cleaning up the mess in our records so that they will be acceptable to the Lord and the new program.

No, I didn't really decide to blog so I could tell ya all that. I was actually just going to tell you about "I. Q. Haslem" that I found in my search yesterday. Yeah. really. I would like to know the story there. I am certain that they were no relation of mine, intellectually or otherwise!

Hey punkin. I am deliberating. I really wish I knew for sure if you are going to be here in Dec or not. The thing is, if you are not, then I would like to bring the Nelsons Christmas gifts with me when I come to help with your darling baby. In which case it would be a good thing to complete my Christmas shopping ASAP. You ARE coming aren't you? Or is it still ify? Please let me know soon as possible, ok?

Comments

Gramps said…
Ho! Ho! Ho! Yea baby! Holidays and family and grandkids - new and old - are right around the corner!!!!! "There's a great big turkey down on Grandpa's farm........"
Cambrienelson said…
I don't know when we will be coming. I just found out I have a final in my Stats class Dec 21st. I have no idea when we will come.
Gramps said…
:-( Boo hoo....

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results