Last night we took Thomas the Tank Engine and his sidekick frog trick-or-treating around our complex for a little while and then took them to the ward Halloween party. On the way to the party, Brigham and I were just talking about random things. Out of the blue, Benjamin suddenly shouted, "This is the greatest thing I ever did in my whole life!!!" We asked what was the greatest thing, and he said, "Going to a Halloween party at the church!" We had a great time and Benjamin is enjoying a whole bag of candy at his disposal.

As for news on Jacob, as of yesterday he is able to push himself back up to sitting whenever he wants to!!!! It's so exciting to watch! And it's really nice not to have to sit him back up all the time!

Comments

Cambrienelson said…
Life can't get much better than a halloween party at the church. I went to one last night and there was lots of cute little people and I wanted one.
Gramps said…
I would have thought those halloween parties at Kerrydale Elementary would rank high in your memories. I've never seen so much candy in my life before or since. I'll bet little Thomas the Train really enjoyed Halloween this year.
Marilyn said…
Wednesday is my busy day-gone from 845 am to 6:30 pm...but I was wondering about Benjamin and his trick or treat.Aint little kids great? they get SO excited about little things...they are just fun to have around. I didn't put up Halloween decorations this year for the first time cause there wasn't anyone to get excited about them.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results