So I'm just wanting to get the details of when everyone is coming home for Christmas. Last I heard, Dastrups were coming from Dec. 18 - Jan 13. Is that still right? What about the Nelsons? What about everyone else's plans?

I'm trying to just see in advance when would be the best nights to request off of work so that I can make sure I can come spend it with the fam when y'all are partying.

As for me, school gets out for me on December 7, minus perhaps one test I'll have to take the next week. The rest is just scheduling my life around work and activities, etc.

Comments

Chad said…
I'll be around... unless I'm at work.
Christa said…
dastrups will be available for play from the december 18th to the 24th and from january 6th to 13th.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results