I'M A GRANDPA TO A CUTE LITTLE GRANDDAUGHTER!!!!!

My first granddaughter! Born at 3 'o something (can't remember). She has curly blond hair and dimples. Cambrie is fine but very tired...she only got about an hour's sleep last night. Well done Cambrie & Steve. Hope to hear from you after you get some rest. Oh yea....looks like Chad was almost right on in his guess.:
....Chad Groneman said...
....Date: November 22, 2006
....Time: 07:18 AM PST
....Weight: 7 lbs 0 oz
....Hair: Brown, but on the bald side
....Name: Juanita Esmerelda Nelson

Comments

Christa said…
A HUGE congratulations from the Dastrups!!! We are so excited to see pictures of our boys' first Groneman cousin!
Marilyn said…
Yeah, I can't wait to see pictures either..but we'll probably have to wait till Thanksgiving because Steve is just staying with Cambrie at the hospital. She thinks she'll be going home with her little munchkin Thanksgiving morning. This year, more than ever, they have something to be really grateful for!
Marilyn said…
DO WE HAVE A NAME FOR MISS NELSON YET SO WE CAN BURY ONCE AND FOR ALL, ALL THE WEIRD NAMES PEOPLE IN THIS FAMILY HAVE DUBBED HER WITH?
Gramps said…
Hey...you don't need to YELL, we can hear you. :-)
Gramps said…
...and there's nothing wrong with Kaiser Fontana Nelson. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Chad said…
Chad Wins! Other than dad, everyone seems to have neglected this triumph in my life. ;)

So, I quadruple the motion: We want pictures, and a name.
Marilyn said…
So Grandpa Haslem says that Cambrie says that her name is Kira Faith Nelson..(he wasn't sure about the first name...said that it started with a "k" so I figured kira since that is what they were leaning to before. Guess they gave up on the idea of giving her a name that would give her the initials of "TPN". Oh well, something I am sure they would rather forget!
Unknown said…
In case you had thought I forgot, I didn't. A public congrats to the Nelsons. I'm excited to meet her.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results