I would just like to tell everyone what I wonderful husband I have. As you all know, Steve loves BYU football and today was the big rival game of the year and steve was so excited to watch it.
Well, much to our dismay, last night Kiera started vomiting dark brown stuff so we took her to urgent care this moring and and were there for 2 1/2 hours getting tests and such. Steve didn't have to go with me but he volunteered. We thought we might be able to make it back in time for the game but we didn't. I know Steve was dying inside but he didn't complain or anything. he was so sweet with his little daughter. He scored some major points with his wife too.
they didn't find any problems with Kiera so we're just suppose to watch her. They say it's possible she swallowed some feces in the womb and that she is just now vomiting it up. Poor baby!!!

Comments

Christa said…
Hey, guys. I'm sorry for all of you! It's so stressful to have a sick baby! Keep us posted on little Kiera. We hope she's doing better.
Marilyn said…
She is SO darling! Tomorrow, Grandma is coming to town, so prepare to share!!!
BTW, I might be a little later getting there...I decided that there wasn't much point in crunching to get there in time for the rush hour traffic and then have a sore tush for 2 days. Probably there around 7:30 I would guess. :) :) :)

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results