So i guess since Brett doesn't get on anymore to tell us about things that are happening, i guess I'll tell you about this new update in our stake. So Starting this last wen and going through to the 21st, our stake president challenged us to a "media fast" which means no tv, no music (besides mo-tab and byu choirs) and no internet (besides school things and i'm including this since I want to stay updated in the happenings of the fam) so it should be interesting to see what comes of this. I'm kinda excited about it. Me and my roommates are going all out with it.

In other news in my life, most of you already know about this but some don't so here's the story. once upon a time i had a stalker...from ohio. I told him i wasn't interested in him but he still wanted to be "friends" and said I was his best friend and would call me all the time. I didn't enjoy talking to him (because he talked about himself all the time) but I didn't want to be mean so i put up with it. But then he told me that this next semester he was going to move out here to go to school here at UVSC and also, before the semester started, that he was going to come out to visit. That was the last straw and I was freaked out so basically, one sunday night when Brett was over, i called him and in the end, gave Brett the phone to tell him I wasn't even interested in being his friend because aparently he wasn't getting the point that i really wasn't interested in him. So thankyou brett! It's so great having a big brother close by to run off scary guys for me. but anyways, the story continues.... about 3 days after Brett ran off that guy, i met another guy at work (I take care of his grandpa). At first I thought he was a really nice guy and a guy I could be interested in so i started hanging out with him.....HANGING OUT with him....remember that. I went over to his house to watch a movie with him and his friends, he came over to watch a movie with me and my roommates and our friends, then came over for our sunday dinner in which we invited a bunch of our friends (including Brett). He was acting very weird and Brett can testify that he was kindof conceeded and thought we all were interested in his point of veiw. He was also really defensive about certain things and won't let go of things easily. well aparently, after he left on sun, he went to go visit his grandpa at the Charleston. A bunch of my co-workers said that they were having a conversation when he just came up and interupted them. He asked them if the knew me, they responded they did, and he proceeded to tell them "Yeah well me and her are dating now" and walked off. They thought it was really weird and confronted me on it the next day when i went to work. I put the facts straight and had determined then and there that i needed to set him straight but my conviction to do so was even greater when I walked into his grandpa's room and his grandpa said "awww, it's Andrew's sweetheart!" I was really freaked out so teus, we went to a comedy show (i insisted that my roommates be allowed to come) and afterwards, we had a DTR (Difine the relationship for those who don't know) I told him that I wasn't interested in him in that way and that we were DEFINATLY not dating and he responded "oh yeah, i knew that! i'm going on my mission in a couple of weeks and I can't have a girlfriend. We're definatly just friends...but best friends!" I was sick of him at that point so i just said I had to go get ready for work and left. Luckily, i havn't seen/heard from him since. But yeah. That is my story for the week. What is with us gronemans and attracting really odd people to us?

Comments

Gramps said…
So tell us more about what you and your roomates do for fun. As for odd people - one in every three Americans can be considered odd...so look at the person sitting on each side of you. If they seem normal, guess what.......
Christa said…
Hey! Are you calling Brigham and Steve odd?? You won't hang on to favorite sister-in-law status very long that way! So... how did you get a stalker from Ohio anyhow?
Marilyn said…
BJ neglected to tell you all that after Brett was there to rescue BJ in her uncomfortable situation with the Ohio stalker, that all of her roomates asked him if he could adopt them as his sisters also. He said sure, so now you all have sisters you've never even met!
Christa said…
brigham:
go brett!!
Bree--that's the price you pay for being a guy magnet
Steve and Brigham--without question some of the oddest ducks I've ever met

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results