Adventures in Baltimore I thought I'd let you all get caught up on my adventures I'm having in Baltimore. On Friday we went into D.C., and saw the Ford Theater, where Lincoln was shot. They had an interesting play about how it went down. We also went to the Aerospace museum, which Benjamin thoroughly enjoyed. The History museum was closed for renovations. Yesterday we went on a 5k run. Christa took 3rd overall for the women's group, and Brigham won his division. And everyone cheered when Mom & Dad crossed the finish line. We went to the park to look at the frogs, but they were done doing their thing and had left. We went to the Rainforest Cafe, which Benjamin thoroughly enjoyed, but I don't plan on returning there.
We've gone to Church today, and I'll update you on more of our adventures later!

Comments

Stevo said…
That's incredible! Tell me more

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results