There's still sickness and death (it feels like it) at our house. I feel like we should put a skull and crossbones on our front door to warn innocent travelers. Both yer mom and I are still sick as ever. I feel bad 'cuz I put Grandpa up in the VA nursing center and can't visit him because I'm afraid of giving him this stuff. I couldn't even talk yesterday my throat was so sore. I hope someone has visited him. On a lighter note, yer mom and I were walking through the park just South of us last week and there were some guys putting numbered posts all around the park, in the trees, both sides of the stream. We asked them what they were for and they said it's a frizbee golf course. Something else to do when you come to visit. The grass is greening up, which means it won't be long before I have to mow it [grumble][grumble]. Peach and plumb trees are just starting to blossom.

Comments

Chad said…
I have some disc-golf frisbees, so we should play sometime when it's done.
Marilyn said…
It is about the funniest thing ever. Kim has acquired a new "talent" with this bug. AFTER HE IS DONE blowing his nose, there is an unmistakable sound of a pinwheel (or some small thing) going at high speeds in a circle that comes from his nose! It is truly bizarre, and cracks me up every time. I tell ya, he could easily get on one of those "stupid Human Tricks" shows! I love it...it brings enjoyment to this plague, and I love to enjoy my misery!
Christa said…
Ya'll should get well already! Too bad you can't see spring getting started out here-- it is spectacular!
Marilyn said…
We have daffodils, Hyacynths, primrose, forsithia, phlox, and rockcress in bloom. But we lack the beautiful Azealeas and Rhodedendrons and Hydrangea that you can grow there that are hard not to covet. I'll try to stay focused on what I have. Think there will be any left we we arrive?

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results