I have some pictures from my bike ride today if y'all would like to see. I have a nifty case to carry my camera around in now, thanks to Buffy. So if you'd like to see some photos from my bike ride today, you can see them at http://picasaweb.google.com/cgroneman/Biking. These ones are not from real mountain biking. The road to the trail I wanted to ride on was closed, so instead I just rode up the closed alpine loop road to the summit (About 1200' gain from where I started). It was a very peaceful ride since there was nobody else on the road.

I'll post more pictures there from time to time as I take my camera with me on rides.

Comments

Christa said…
Did Kirk go with you and take the pictures? Looks like fun!
Chad said…
No, I had a rock take the pictures of me.
Gramps said…
I like picasa. Nice ride...rocky road.
Cambrienelson said…
Cool, someday...

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results