Grandpa Groneman had his eye surgery yesterday. He is staying the rest of the week at Saundras (his idea). I think he knows that he has to have alot more help right now, and he would rather ask his daughter for things than his daughter in law. Works for me. It will be a nice break.

Chad, let us know when you have a move in date?
Do the Dastrups know if they are coming to Utah in August yet?

Oh, and Carrie had her baby boy yesterday. Like 8 lbs and 14 oz. Her family all came in from everywhere last week because several of them ran the St George 1/2 marathon, and Carrie was scheduled to have this baby started last friday, so everyone wanted to see him, but when she went in for it, the little stinker was transverse position, so they couldn't do it. Well, they could have done a C section, but that isn't the best way of getting them here, so she didn't. So Malesa and Jennie flew home over the weekend, and the baby was born Monday. Oh well! It's not like this is the first time a baby has messed up plans, right?
This was a bonus baby for Carrie. The Dr told her that she wouldn't be able to have any more children because of all of the scar tissue in her uterus. She had to pay the big buck to get Emily here...and so this baby is a welcome surprise!
I NEED babies in Utah Valley that are mine! BRETT, HAVEN'T YOU PROPOSED TO KATIE YET???

Comments

Cambrienelson said…
mom-

nagging single people about when they are getting married is OBNOXIOUS. I wouldn't recommend it (even in jest).

oh, and kiera has a comment:


, ][.uigyu


thanks kiera
Marilyn said…
It is in jest, but I am ready for that event, and Chads...all by the end of the year of course!
Chad said…
I whole-heartedly agree with Kiera.
Marilyn said…
I have a question: How come, if Kim made a comment like the one in this blog, everyone would laugh and think nothing of it? But if I make a comment in jest (in the same words that Kim would use) people think they need to correct me? This is not something I am simmering over or anything, but I have wondered about it several times, and I wonder if anyone has an answer to the query?
Gramps said…
They probably know there's still hope for you and that I'm a hopeless case. Just a wild guess......
Gramps said…
Oh...and I like the comments from Kiera! Here's my reply to her: 10a;lkjvlikj
Gramps said…
Oh, and one more thing Marilyn, at least people respond to your comments. Sometimes I think I'm talking to an empty room!
Unknown said…
[tumbleweed rolls by in the dusty wind]

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results