Phlebitis.

That's what I've got. In both arms. The veins that the ER used for IVs and such on my last little trip there are both very stiff. I went to go have a doctor look at it yesterday, (He wasn't there, but a PA was) and he told me that it's Phlebitis (Way to go on your over-the-phone diagnosis Cambrie) in both arms. In other words, my veins are infected with something and I have big fat blood clots running up my veins. He told me to put a heat pack on it a few times a day and to take Aspirin as a blood thinner until it went away.

Breanna, if the clot should get to my brain, I donate my collection of glow-sticks to you. And my green frog.

Otherwise, I'm hoping my veins will be cleared out again hopefully within a week or so. I really don't know how long it takes.

Comments

Marilyn said…
What about me? Don't I get your raft or something?
Stevo said…
What are you going to do with your Pickle jar Cambrie sent you???
Unknown said…
It goes in the casket Steve.

So I waited in a doctors office and paid money to have the PA tell me not much more than Cambrie and Brigham told me. Many thanks to the Cambrie and Brigham to answer my questions about it. Y'all are nice to have around.
BUFFY said…
thankyou brett....i feel so loved and honored to recieve your frog if you die....i shall take great care of it....
Unknown said…
Mom, you can have the rafts and the life jackets too. Heck, I'll throw in a complimentary bag of marshmallows.
Cambrienelson said…
Phlebitis in both arms? that seems too ironic. Where did that nurse get those needles? she probably thought...well, he's unconsious and doesn't know what is going on so I'll use one of these used needles from the sharps container and save some $.....
Gramps said…
A phlegmotomist getting phegmitis. How interesting. Since nobody else has claimed it, I'll take the car.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results