It is a winter wonderland in Provo today! I noticed a few raindrops as I drove Erica to work today. After I dropped her off and headed to work, it started to rain noticeably. I saw some lightning, and suddenly it was hailing pretty hard. It covered the streets with 1/4 inch of hail in about 3 minutes.

I made it to work, and my coworker pointed out that it started to snow. It's now almost 10 AM, and it's a full on blizzard outside!

On Friday I had a conference call with my boss, who was in Alabama. She asked how the weather was, and I told her it was great, and to come on back to Utah. She's here now. Welcome to Utah.

Comments

Cambrienelson said…
No thankyou. I busted out a sweater to wear today because it's 53 degrees here!
Gramps said…
I love snow! It snowed hard for about an hour here. Another storm is supposed to move in Wednesday. It's supposed to be clear and around 70 this weekend...time to go ATV riding. Sorry Punkin' but I want to be somewhere that has SEASONS.
Christa said…
Albuquerque has the best of both worlds-- seasons and yet it's 67 degrees here! No more snow for me this year-- thank you anyway!
Marilyn said…
we really needed the moisture, as it has been about 1 month since the last we got, and my flowers are dying prematurly for lack of a drink (our pressurized irrigation doesn't get turned on till the 15th)
Unknown said…
I was in the OR watching a surgery when a lil' dude came in and said "It's um...snowing outside."

I never saw it.

The anesthesiologist decided to take the next day off of work and go skiing.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results