This is just another interesting article that someone sent me: http://www.townhall.com/columnists/MonaCharen/2008/04/25/let_them_eat_ethanol
I would really like to know if the US govt is still paying farmers NOT TO PRODUCE anything like they have been for the last 40 years. But hey, if they tell them they have to EARN their own living now, they won't know how. The generation who knew how are dead and buried probably, and their kids who have been raking in the cash for doing nothing, are clueless, I would bet.

Hey, Punkin. I just thought I should let you know I have picked up a bug . I think it's the same one Jacob got when he was at your place, so perhaps you have been exposed. But I know you have said that you really don't want to get sick while pregnant...so I just thought I should let you know. I have total larangitis tonight. I know with southwest you can change your ticket...so let us know what you decide!

Comments

Cambrienelson said…
I probably already have it. I've had this cold for 2 weeks now, I'll bet I just got 2 colds on top of each other.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results