Yes, here I am in beautiful downtown Phoenix. Arg. 97 degrees. Anyway, there's a new "Cheesecake Factory" in SLC and everyone at work says it's really good (albeit a little pricy). I saw one on my way to the hotel from the airport so after checking in, I went back for dinner. It was good. I had some terriyaki beef that was dipped in beer batter then deep fried, with shitake mushrooms and snow peas and onions. Wow....it was good. (bad for me, but good). I had a house salad with it, but no, I didn't get any cheesecacke, and got out of there for just over $30. What do I care, Novell is paying. Maybe for a special occasion I'll try the one in SLC. It is SUCH A BUMMER that I have to leave while that cute little Kiera and my cute little Punkin' are at my house. I protest.

Comments

Cambrienelson said…
Come home soon gramps!
-kiera
Christa said…
Cheesecake Factory but no cheesecake?!? That's like going to a movie and leaving after the previews!
Gramps said…
I was too stuffed to have desert! Besides, I saw the cheesecake the table across from me had. One slice would feed our whole family.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results