It's 74 degrees right now and I have all the windows open. I just had some rubarb...Mmmmmm. It's VERY tender right now. It's the first thing I can eat out of your mom's garden in the spring. I sprayed texture on the first half of the basement walls this morning. Gotta prime it then paint it then put shelves in then put trim/base in then move all the junk from the other side of the room and start again. So fun. Didja get your $40 coupons for a couple of digital TV converters? I did. I have until July 1 to buy them. Walmart has them for $49.87 so for 10 bucks each, I can have two. Dunno that I'll ever need them, but I've got older TVs so if we get rid of comcast, I will have them. Chad/Brett you can borrow one if you need to until the day comes I need one. Christa just called me and wanted me to look up a hotel for her in NH. She wasn't supposed to need one but she said it's a long story, so I'm anxious to hear it. I also cleaned out the garage and washed the Jeep today. Played phone tag with Buff all day then she had to go to work so she didn't get to talk to me about what she wanted to talk to me about. Also, got a voicemail from Grandpa H saying Grandma was having strange hallucinations this morning. Marilyn you should probably call him. Anyway...that's my day. I miss my sweetheart. Time to start thinking about dinner I suppose. Spam is good. I can eat stuff like that when Marilyn isn't here to turn up her nose at it. :-) Looking forward to seeing the Nelson clan in a week!

Comments

Cambrienelson said…
sounds like you are busy at least. we are excited to see you guys too next week! Kiera hasn't seen gramps in a long time!
Marilyn said…
I just talked to Christa...it is 9:51 pm where they are in North Carolina (Charlotte, Brett). No they weren't supposed to be there at all. United kept saying that their gate had changed...bumping them all over the airport...but the board said it was flying out at 5:30 still when they found out at 5 pm that it had already left. Delta was supposed to be who Christa flew with...they said that they hear that alot about United. Don't fly United folks....

They were just boarding the plane in NO Carolina when she hung up. Hopefully, they arrive at their destination sometime before the party is over...and not in Alaska!

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results