Finally, what you've all been waiting for-- Dastrup Easter pictures. Easter and the whole week leading up to it was a lot of fun thanks to some great Christ-centered Easter ideas I got from friends. When you siblings of mine have kiddos of your own, I'll definitely share them with you. Our egg hunt was held in the middle of the day on Saturday because that's when Brigham finally got off of his 30 hour shift. Good thing four-year-olds don't have any problem with the Easter Bunny coming during quiet time. Jacob couldn't figure out why we wanted him to hold that silly basket, and he couldn't care less about the eggs laying about, but he was very into the little Easter train that was left for him. It was cute!

Comments

Marilyn said…
Such cute boys! And even though I have known that Jacob has been walking for a while, it is just so SWEET to SEE him doing it alone! Thanks for sharing! 9 days till I can see them in PERSON! (Yes, ya'll! I am going to NM on April 10)
Chad said…
Great pictures. I love Jacob's picture with his easter surprise.

I also think it's funny that you labeled the album "Easter 3-07". Oops.
Cambrienelson said…
cute pictuers. Was there candy in those eggs?
Erica said…
I love my nephews!
Gramps said…
I'm with Marilyn. Seeing a picture of Jacob walking is great! Those pictures are soooooo cute. I miss those boys.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results