Erica and I went down to Moab for the weekend and for my Birthday. It was a great trip, and the best birthday ever! We found a nice campsite at the bottom of a pretty large cliff. We loved testing out our new camping equipment and going biking. We went on the slick rock trail (well, okay, the practice loop part, but it was still a blast).

After finishing biking, we went to the Moab Diner (the best place to eat in Moab), and ordered Breakfast and a banana split (for my birthday!). The waitress thought it was a funny, and the cook in the back wondered why she was making a banana split, but it was yummy!

We got to relax at our camp and take in the scenery, and love being in nature. What an awesome vacation!

Comments

Marilyn said…
Are you back already? I thought you would take full advantage of the weekend and stay until late Sat. Course you need time to prepare your talks...
did ya freeze at night?
I want to come to your talks. Let me know where/when they will be please!
Erica said…
We were so comfy in our sleeping bags. They kept us warm! It was a little chilly in the late evenings (after the sun went down) and in the mornings, but not too bad. I wore my sweats the whole time and was fine. Chad, of course, was in his t-shirt and shorts and was totally fine too.

We came home so we could get everything done before tomorrow. Chad's over at the other house fertilizing the lawn while I work on my talk here. Our sacrament meeting starts at 9, by the way. It's the church close to our house, around 650 North and 350 East (or so).
Gramps said…
Looks fun. It makes me wanna go to Canyonlands! I love that country. I thought you folks had a huge multi-room tent. If that's a huge multi-room tent, it came straight from Harry Potter......
Marilyn said…
Hey, I am disappointed. I was thinking that you would call on the phone with the info on your church so I could come, but by the time I found you had posted it here, it was too late to come! Darn! Well, I am sure you guys did great!

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results