KIERA IS GOING TO HAVE A LITTLE SISTER!!!!!
That's right. We're having a girl. We had our ultrasound today; it was a 3D ultrasound which was pretty cool. The image on the screen was really clear but the one's they printed out were poor quality. I guess I'll have to spend the $10 to buy the CD with the images on it and then I can post some pictures.
Wow another girl-- Kiera has 14 male cousins and only 1 female cousin so I guess it's a good thing she'll have a sister. And I won't have to buy any baby clothes or anything so there's another positive.

Comments

Gramps said…
Well how cool is that. Two little girls running around the Nelson house. Sweet! Two boys for Christa, two girls for you, one ? for Chad. I love grandkids!
Marilyn said…
I know what chad is having!! A BABY!!!!!!!!! It would probably work out better as far as cousins were concerned, if his and Erica's was a girl. Groneman's baby will be 3 years behind the Dastrups.

CONGRATS CAMBRIE AND STEVE. YEAYYY FOR YOU AND KIERA! if I were to choose a sex for this baby at this point, yes, I would choose a girl!
Gramps said…
"Groneman's Baby" Whoa. Scared me there for a minute........[whew!]
Unknown said…
Ah, hand-me-downs. How nice for Cambrie and Steve.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results