So I got an email from someone today about a new form of drugs for kids. They give them "Strawberry quick" that is really drugs. Our stake has recently had firesides about kids now being offered drugs that look like candy, telling them that if they want more, they need to bring back an iPod, etc. Because of that, I think it could be true. There's disputations on the internet as to whether it's a eFable or truth. But I thought I'd pass it along in case it is true.

Site claiming it is partially true - says drug dealers sell drugs that look like strawberry quick, but don't taste like it)
Site claiming it is true

Comments

Gramps said…
The adds on TV tell me I'm suppose to ask my kids if they're using drugs. So. Are ya?

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results