The Dastrups enjoyed a visit from Grandma and Grandpa Dastrup this weekend, so of course our boys were spoiled rotten and loved every minute of it.

Favorite Benajminisms of the week: (Moments before arrival of grandparents) "Will Grandma and Grandpa Dastrup still love me even if my room is a pig pen?" (Upon examining valentines he and Jacob received from a little girl in the ward: "Uh-oh! NOW I'm jealous! Jacob has a heart on his card and I don't have one on mine!" (Further examination revealed not one, but TWO hearts on his card, so the situation was peacefully diffused.)

Comments

Gramps said…
I take it you went to a race car museum.
Marilyn said…
I will bet little Jacob loved that, the way he loves his "Kaw"s. So who loved it the most?
Did the dastrups leave and drive the day there was another blizzard?
Christa, I tried to call you today. It said you didn't have a voice mailbox that was set up yet. Give me a call when ya can.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results