I'm officially a bachelor for a while. Marilyn drove to the Nelson house yesterday to help Steve and Cambrie and Kiera. She was going to go today, but due to the weather forecast she decided to leave yesterday. Good thing. It's now 7:40 am and (shock and surprise) it's snowing hard at our house. I'm anxiously awaiting a report on the Punkin' after she had the surgery. [waving] HI HON! I LOVE YOU! There is an upside though....if I want Spam for dinner, I can have Spam for dinner. I can turn the thermostat down to 68. Ok...well, I'd gladly trade that for my lover again, but hey... You gotta look on the bright side.

Comments

Erica said…
There's just something about having Mom around that makes everything better. I'm sure Cambrie's very grateful.
Christa said…
I only have Cambrie's cell phone number. Is there a number where Mom can be reached? The last 2 times I've called Cambrie I've been unable to talk to her, so we are anxious for an update.
Gramps said…
Yer mom has Cambrie's phone. She says they are having a hard time regulating the "stuff" they are putting in the tube. Dunno much more than that.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results